- State-of-the-art TACAN antenna enables excellent coverage performance
- Vertical gain pattern (> 8 dBi) optimized for distant aircraft and has a small cone of silence
- Kevlar with Rohacell foam core composite radome structure provides superior strength while maintaining light weight
- Unique modulation technique provides unusually high efficiency
- Innovative mechanical design supports easy field maintenance
- COTS FAA flight tested technology
- Lightweight, low cube, and ruggedized design supports easy deployment and transportability with a weight under 100 lbs.
The 950ET electronically scanned TACAN antenna is a state-of-the-art design that features high efficiency (low internal RF power loss), high gain at low elevation angles, and very low gain below the horizon, resulting in exceptional coverage performance at sites with long cable runs or difficult terrain. Designed as a tactical, transportable, deployable version of the dBs 900E, the FAA flight tested antenna chosen by the United States Air Force to replace the existing 120 USAF TACAN installations worldwide, the dBs 950ET offers many of the advantages of a tall aperture antenna in a lightweight package. The 950ET antenna has been sold to various international customers.